Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tina Beattie epilogue

My conversation with Dr Tina Beattie over email continued after the first two, and got very interesting. It has paused because we both agreed that I would need to finish reading her book before it continued. I believe any transliteration of our conversation that I make here should wait until it's 'finished' too; plus I haven't asked her permission to make the conversation public, and I probably ought to. I have just finished reading Ayaan Hirsi Ali and am now reading her book, so hopefully I'll have something for the public soon.

I should say that page 63 of "The New Atheists" did not contain any admonishment of atheists for their pride or ridicule, but a reference to female genital stimulation. I was suitably amused...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home